Take a taxi to Bardstown Kentucky for the for the Kentucky Bourbon Festival!
September 17th thru the 22nd 2013
The Ky Bourbon Festival began in 1992 as a Bourbon tasting and dinner, today it has grown into a six day event filled with food, fun, concerts, art exhibits and much more! Last years attendance topped fifty two thousand people from 41 states and 12 countries.
Here are a few of the events scheduled for this year:
- Balloon Glow Tuesday Sept. 17 , 7:30 pm-9 pm
- Bourbon Hold’ em tournament Sept. 17 , 5 pm-11 pm
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Art Exhibits Sept. 17 – 22
- Bourbon Clues Scavenger Hunt 9 am-5 pm Sept. 18-21
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Tours Sept. 18 and 19 at 9 am
- Ghostly Spirits Of Bardstown, tour and hear true stories with a popular ghost hunter
- Family Fun area with rides, games a train ride and much more family fun
- Food Booths will open from Sept. 20-22
- Walk around town to see unique Bourbon related window displays
- Bourbon Barrel lawn art on the great lawn
- Ancient Craft of Barrel Making Sept. 21 and 22
- Bootleggers and Bushwhackers Train Robbery Sept. 21 and 22
- The Great Bourbon Tasting and Gala, a Black Tie event Sept. 21
- Free Live Concerts Sept. 20, 21 and 22 starting at 5 pm and 4 or 5 acts daily until closing
- The Kentucky Headhunters will be the closing act Sept. 21
And much, much more! For info including times and admission prices and a complete list of events click “HERE”
So when you’re looking for something that you can only find in Kentucky, take a taxi cab to Bardstown Ky!
Call Paul’s Taxi Service Now for a Taxi to Kentucky Bourbon Festival!