Paul has been providing long distance taxi service for almost 13 years. You can count on Paul to be on time, in a clean taxi, all while offering great rates for long trips! Wifi is also available in cab for those that need to work on the run!
Paul can take you wherever you need to go- whether you are leaving the Southern Indiana or Metro Louisville area, or need taxi transportation to one of our great cities. Paul is very familiar with Southern Indiana/Metro Louisville and the surrounding areas. So whether you need a taxi cab going twenty miles, or two HUNDRED miles, Paul’s Taxi Service is your best choice!
Folks have used Paul’s taxi cab to travel to places such as The Abbey of the Gethsemani in Trappist Ky. Considered to be the “mother house” of all Trappist monasteries in the US, it was founded in 1848 just outside of historic Bardstown Ky. The Abbey is known for their peaceful retreats, “singing” monks and wonderful cheeses and fudge.
Click below for more information on this wonderful, historical site!
Examples of some available destinations:
• Tour Bourbon Trail; Home of the oldest operating distillery in the United States (located in Frankfort, KY). Bourbon Trail is also home to many interesting distilleries, wineries and vineyards.
• Visit one of Kentucky’s many thoroughbred horse farms- The most famous of which is Calumet Farms, home to a multitude of racing champions.
• The Abbey of the Gethsemani in Trappist, Kentucky.
• Tour the Federal Reserve or the General George Patton Museum of Leadership, both of which are located in Fort Knox, Kentucky.
• The state capitol of Kentucky, Frankfort is the legislative center of the state. Rich in history, Frankfort contains many historical museums as well as many important historical sites.
So if you want to visit any of the many distilleries on the Bourbon trail, need to go to Fort Knox Kentucky, Lexington Kentucky, or even need long distance transportation to St. Louis Missouri, there is no place too far for Paul’s Taxi Service!
Book your taxi cab online or call Paul now!